301 Medical Park Dr.
Concord, NC 28025
Services at Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics of the Carolinas, located in Concord and Charlotte, NC, includes treatment of the following:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD)
- Tourette syndrome
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Developmental delays and learning disabilities (treatment and evaluation is provided after private or school academic and IQ testing scores have been completed)
- Learning disabilities
- Developmental evaluations
- Medical management of behavioral problems in developmentally delayed children
- Fetal alcohol syndrome (Charlotte office only)
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics of the Carolinas are not psychiatrists and do not perform any counseling services.